25/25
George stared with a growing desperation through the glass of the vending machine at the rows upon rows of AquaLure bottled water. One of them held the elixir – the sole golden ticket back to his own body. The rest? Just gallons upon gallons of good old hydrating aitch two oh.
“Good thing you look like a girl who swallows!” The witch smirked from behind him. “Who knows how many of those you will have to drink before you get the right one. That's if one of these lovely people don't get it first....” The heavily tattooed woman in the sexy black bikini glanced around her at the busy local pool milling with people in bathing suits. “So, what's the plan? You can't just crouch there hissing at people all day to scare them away. This place does actually have security...”
For the first time that day, George didn't have a plan. In the morning, his plan had been to sleep until noon...and at noon his plan had been to visit his local swimming pool and steal valuables from the lockers as their owners frolicked in the water. It was when he broke into his fifth locker and found the sleek leather clothing and the creepy pendant that things started to go awry. The slender inked up girl had been none too pleased to catch him in the act and she had snatched the pendant from his grasp and screeched words in a language he didn't recognise.
That's how George came to be in the quiet corner next to the drinks machine – long blonde hair spilling over delicate tanned shoulders, a plump lipped pout on his face and a cute yet revealing chequered bikini on his butt. The girl had explained he could either remain as the sweet but sexy pool babe or find and drink the elixir from the vending machine. The problem being he had neither a clue which bottle held the keys to his escape nor the change to extract any of them from the machine.
“Hey!” George called out to a nearby man with greying hair. “Do you have any change?” The man just stared at him and George felt the need to add, “I'm really thirsty!” The older guy seemed to be ignoring his pleas so he tried one last desperate offer. “I'll show you my tits! Buy we some water and I'll let you feel them!” The man stormed off in disgust and George felt shame wash through him. He squatted down and tried to retrieve a bottle by reaching up through the machine's chute.
“I will get you some water!” George glanced over his shoulder to see a big man with dreads. “I will get you all the water you want. You do look so very thirsty!” George started to stand but the man put one hand out to stop him and tucked his other into the waistband on his shorts. “No, no you stay down there you pretty little thing. I will give you what you want if you give me what I want. You do look so very thirsty.” He repeated as he stroked the side of George's feminine face before clutching him just behind the ear. “And you look like a girl who swallows...”

Fantastic caption as always! So I guess this is the last one you will be posting for a while?
ReplyDeleteThank you. I will be posting a proper update soon but you shouldnt expect a break. I do still have about 5 caps left to write for season 9 but I will keep posting Flashback Fridays and DA commissions in the meantime. i am travelling on business for the next couple of weeks so I will have a better idea on my posting plans whn i get back.
Delete