Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Career Progression Part 3


“So, what we're going to do now is record a video to support your application.” Steph spoke slowly and deliberately as if Michael was a total idiot. “Remember, it's still up to you what goes to Human Resources. I'm more than happy to forget all of this and send your search history instead.” She paused as if in anticipation he would opt for this though she knew full well he wouldn't. They were well past that. By now, Michael was clay in her hands for moulding. She had known this as soon as he allowed her to lead him between the cubicles of the open plan office still dressed in his ridiculous disguise. Sure, he had put on that outfit and had surely expected to fool his co-workers as well as his new manager, but when Steph attached a spare leash she had in her bag for her dog and led him past his colleagues on his hands and knees, it removed all illusion that Michael had any agency in his situation.

“What am I supposed to do?” Michael stammered from his position on the podium. Steph had taken them to a special room the company used for press conferences and creating marketing materials. It was equipped with a full camera rig and stocked dressing room, which she had gleefully raided to upgrade Michael's outfit. She forced him to change in front of her, replacing the old stockings with glossy new pantyhose, and the pink satin dress with a patterned pinafore style dress that rode up on his ass. Once she had added the wraparound ballet pumps and glitzy costume jewellery, she set about perfecting his makeup and adding a longer, darker, glossier wig. Michael felt like the kind of fantasy he had lusted over that had got him in this situation in the first place.

“You shut up and listen, you sissy bitch!” Steph scowled. “You do exactly as I say! Now take those prop roses and look into the camera. Repeat after me...” She adjusted the equipment to make sure it was pointed directly at Michael and recording. “I was born to be a sissy bitch.” She paused. “Say it?!” Once she was satisfied he had repeated what she said, she continued. “It is in my DNA. I am worthless. I am pathetic. I was born to serve, to grovel. My lips were made for my mistress's ass. Its taste is all I need to motivate me to perform her every wish.” Steph raised an eyebrow as if remembering what had taken place in her office. “I wish to remain in the company in this new capacity. I surrender all existing privileges and responsibilities for the sake of serving my mistress's backside as her sissy piggy slut.” Steph shut off the camera with a cruel smile.

“You're really going to send that?” Michael asked. “Please tell them not to show it to anyone.”

“Show it to anyone?!” Steph looked confused. “I don't care if they show anyone. Everyone will know exactly what you are when you are serving my ass for the next five years.” She watched his face break into confusion and then abject horror. “What? Did you think this was all a joke? A cheap way to humiliate you for trying to find dirt on me? Let me make something clear, Piggy. When I was hired, I was told I could hire whomever I wanted for my team in any capacity that I saw fit. That includes you. Your new life starts Monday!”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment