Sunday 25 July 2021

Harbinger

 25/25

This is from my Mannequeen series. The rest of the captions are listed in my index page.

I hope you enjoyed this set. I need a bit of a break as I am really burned out and some time to figure out how I am going to present my stories going forward. I hope to continue with Flashback Fridays in the meantime but I am away for most of next week so they might not start until the Friday after. I have about five or six captions ready for the next batch but as I mentioned before I may start posting my longer stories as and when they are ready and leave the seasons for standalones.

I really want to do a longer Aiko story soon and I think the Mannequeen vs Lara Lake story needs wrapping up. I also want to write about the Pink n Prissy Collective's revenge plot on Kirsten, continue building on the Emporium of Fun and Folly and the Bimbo Note, and possibly bring back some old friends...

 First things first, I need a rest...

zoli


“This has got the Mannequeen written all over it,” the young police officer greeted Detective Lara Lake as she entered the crime scene. “We were called to an apparent disturbance and found this one being pummelled...and I mean pummelled...” he paused to make some crude gestures with his fingers and thumbs, “...by five guys.” He nodded to the busty figure knelt by the fireplace with long dark hair dressed in nothing but a slingshot bikini. “She...he says his name is Tino – some kind of mafia big shot. The other guys being questioned in the other room by my partner are supposedly his associates...but who know... You, okay Detective?”


Lara Lake was far from okay. The expensively furnished room spun around her and the walls seemed to be closing in just as the ones in her life were. The Mannequeen had kidnapped her brother and fiance and turned them into permanent buxom bodysuited imitations of their former selves and she knew it was just a matter of time before she was at one of these crimescenes in an entirely different role.


“Hey,” the policeman shouted and Lara nearly jumped out of her skin. She looked up and realising he was talking to the bimbo in the corner, who had started to make a curious soft whining sound. Lara looked into her eyes and saw raw desperation – an ungodly blend of fear and lust. She gulped as if seeing a sneak preview of her own future. “I said stop it!” The cop barked again. “One more peep and I will throw you back in with your friends and we'll see what noises you make then...”


“Tape recorder?” Lara croaked from a dry throat.


“Here,” the policeman held out a small black device, “we haven't listened to it yet...he looked into her eyes, “it was addressed to you.” Lara went cold. She thanked the office before shuffling out of the room and pressing 'play'.


“Hello Lara. Welcome to my game. I hope you like my latest pawn. Tino was a bad man and I am sure he'll make an even badder girl. You'll note that I broke my golden rule. I didn't give him a chance of salvation. I wanted you to understand what awaits you. Don't worry, he more than deserved it. Just like you deserve what's coming to you. Tino's bodysuit is calibrated so that he will never have enough pleasure regardless of how much he puts his new body about – an insatiability I'm sure his family business will turn into great profit. He has no way out of his horny prison. Just as you have no way out. See you soon Detective...”


“Detective?!” Lara dropped the tape player in fright. It was just the cop checking on her. “Everything okay?”


“Yes,” she tried to compose herself, “it's just a prank.” She pointed at the mobster-cum-bimbo, “release him...errr....her. If she wants to get her brains fucked out, that's no business of ours. We've got bigger fish to fry...”



4 comments:

  1. Well, that is a very deserved rest you have ahead of you. A deliciously tense cliffhanger to close the season on, and however you think your captions should be coming, we shall be enjoying them to bits.

    I must say, though, Lara might break down before she even is caught herself. That might be... interesting. ^w^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually that would be interesting. You are making me rethink my plans

      Delete
  2. Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been enjoying Detective Lake's 'adventures' and the thought she might finally be on the receiving end of her very own custom suit is... intriguing. :) Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do think her cumuppence has been a long time coming.

      Delete