Saturday 10 July 2021

Under the Influence Part 5

 18/25

I've been thinking quite a bit this last week about how I post my captions. I love doing these longer multiple segment stories as well as my regular recurring characters like Aiko and the Mannequeen. They give me a sense of progression from a writing perspective since as much as I love them, a lot of standalones are just unfeminised male to feminised male repeat.

That said, I can tell my series aren't for everyone and they do have a tendency to clog up my 25 caption batches. Also, I kind of feel like spreading the character stuff out like this loses a lot of the continuity and makes them hard for new readers to follow.

I don't mean this in a conceited way I promise, but I really hope people do appreciate the effort I put into both the writing and presentation of my stories. Putting together a batch of 25 takes a lot of time and effort and lately I have been feeling really burned out. My mental health has been inconsistent to say the least since last November and to keep captioning a fulfilling part of my life I need to balance what I enjoy writing with what people actually want to see.

What I am thinking of doing is to continue to post in 25 caption batches but to keep these sets mostly for standalones and testing out new potential recurring stuff. On top of this I plan to write special extended stories for my recurring characters that I will post as and when they are ready. For example I really want to write a summer themed Aiko story (Pink Boy Summer) but if I leave it until I have 25 ready, it probably won't get posted until October or so, which seems sad. 

Anyway, sorry if I am rambling. Point is I really like captioning and am trying to ensure I continue to enjoy it and you continue to enjoy reading them. Things might change slightly but I'm gonna stick around. On with the show...

Zoli


Brody looked back over his shoulder and tried to gaze what he hoped was seductively into his webcam. Comments and requests popped up relentlessly from punters enjoying his live feed and it took all his effort not to gag with disgust. He had hooked his laptop up to his flatscreen so he could read the messages from across the room and consequently the writing was not the only thing that was magnified. Soft alabaster skin peeked out from underneath the sexy outfit and his stomach turned at seeing how delicate looking his body had become. The hormones had done that. Early on as the plan had begun forming in his head, Brody had realised he would need some help if he was to look feminine enough to pass as his sister in skimpy clothing. The pills he ordered off the internet were supposed to have been the finishing touch but the end result left him wondering if they had worked a little too well. Still, the sooner he got this over with, the sooner he could flush them down the toilet.


'PANTIES OFF NAO!!' A particularly adamant message flashed on the screen and was instantly 'liked' by dozens of other watchers. Something gnawed at him. He knew it was a bad idea but it was a way to give his following that extra boost and simultaneously paint Claire as an even bigger slut. Besides, the satin white thong currently parting his asscheeks was barely dental floss anyway.


Winking at the camera, he placed a hand on the old metal chair he had hauled in from the yard as a prop and bent forward. His pill enhanced bubble butt looked extra ripe perched on his six inch heels and keeping his eyes locked on the webcam, Brody carefully slid his hand back to his hip and began to slip his panties down. The one upside, if you can call in that, of the hormone tablets was that his junk had shrunk and recoiled back between his legs giving him a much smaller set of equipment to keep hidden as he gently dragged the satin down his thighs and over his stockings. Finally, when he was fully bent over and his bare backside was sunny side up for the internet to see, he dropped the underwear over his feet and kicked them backwards across the room with one of his heels.


The comment section was going crazy and Brody could even see donations flashing up the screen within the storm of lewd remarks and emojis. Somewhere out there he knew Claire was watching after he had sent her the link to 'her' OnlyFemmes profile. He wondered if she was enjoying seeing him humiliate himself in spite of the audience thinking they were watching her. Hopefully she was squirming at the sight of his rump wriggling in the air for the masses knowing if she didn't relinquish control, he would forward 'her' profile to everyone she knew.


The show was over and his self-worth was completely obliterated but Brody was sure he had debased himself for Claire's pleasure for the last time. With a hand covering his shrunken dick, he clicked off the webcam by remote. The cavalcade of comments dissipated from the screen leaving just a solitary IM from his sister. Relief washed over him as he read it.


“OKAY, I GIVE!! SEND ME THE PASSWORD TO THAT PROFILE AND I WILL DO THE SAME THE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS I SET UP FOR YOU. JUST PLEASE DON'T SHARE THAT STUFF WITH ANYONE!”



11 comments:

  1. I for one enjoy the storyline over various caps and I appreciate the work. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I just have *an inkling* that this exchange will not turn out well for Brody. Perhaps his plan was a bit too clever...

    Oof, I don't think I've ever been this eager for a monday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. an inkling... I hope you like it

      Delete
    2. Oh, did I! ^.^

      I'm also more than willing to see how your new posting scheme pans out. Your captions are some of the best written and produced (and quite possibly the captioneer I've been following for the longest time now) and all I wish is for you to be able to work on them on a way that's fulfilling for you as they are a delight for us. ^.^

      Delete
    3. Thank you *blush* buuuut I have followed you longer than you've followed me on account of me following you before I started writing. You also wrote one of my favourite ever captions. The one where prisoners become avatars for second life players.

      Delete
    4. Well, that's the nicest way I've ever been told I'm an old hag... XD

      You know what's really weird, it's that hearing you summarize the plot makes me think it really sounds like one of your ideas.

      Delete
    5. I think it's just an idea I wish I'd had. It has inspired probably four or five of my stories at least. There was actually a time about five years ago where I was considering doing Flashback Fridays of my favourite captions by other people and that was top of my list. In the end I decided it might be rude to mess with other people's work.

      Delete
    6. OH MY GAWD that would be so lovely, I wouldn't mind at all! ^.^

      Of course, I can only speak for myself... but feel free to exercise your right to make fanfic off my kinky writings, dear!

      Delete
  3. I enjoy both your smaller, self-contained stories and your big, long running stuff like the Epic Of Aiko. Please pace yourself so you don’t burn yourself out on captions. But! If you think the new batches + extras rhythm works better for you, that’s what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your captions and series are some of the most high quality I’ve ever read. You keep the captions brief without getting overly wordy and it always links well to the images you use. The amount of time and effort it must take is not lost on me, or anyone else I would reckon.

    ReplyDelete