Thursday 10 June 2021

Ex-Conned

 3/25

A lighter dress-up cap for today. Trying not to top-load the mean ones. The Artist series will return on Saturday...


I'd been sleeping with Zoe for almost seven months when I found out she had a boyfriend. 'Don't worry,' she reassured me, 'he's in prison...for assault...' The alarm bells went off and I should've ended things there, but what can I say? Zoe was smoking hot and I was weak. And, besides, we were already living together by then. Well, technically we were living together before we even got together. I am a foreign exchange student from France. Claude, nice to meet you... Anyway, we were sharing a student house with two other girls and soon enough Zoe and I were sharing a bed and she was sharing the hard end of my...you get the picture. The point is after two weeks I had unofficially moved into Zoe's room.


I pushed the boyfriend issue to the back of my mind, as any red blooded young man would when confronted with a willing vagina, until one day when Zoe ambushed with a request for a favour. It seemed her cuckolded hoodlum of a beau was getting a few days of compassionate leave to attend his grandmother's funeral and was going to spending it here...with Zoe...and me. 'He's a jealous sort,' she explained, 'that's actually why he's in prison. He would hit the roof if he found out I was living in the same house as another guy.' I asked how he would react if he found out she was shagging one and she just stared back solemnly.


Zoe tried to get me to stay somewhere else for a few days but being from another country I didn't know anyone. I suggested just hiding in my room for a few days but that wasn't good enough. Apparently the visiting felon would want to meet her housemates to make sure none of them had dicks that could potentially find their way between her legs. Finally, she had the idea that I should've rejected immediately without even a second thought. An idea that would allow her boyfriend to meet her housemates and never suspect one of them was giving her the old sausage. An idea, that I reiterate, should never even have been considered, but got approved with the promise of some quid pro quo and the international blowjob hand gesture. What can I say...I'm weak.


The day her boyfriend was due to arrive Zoe got me ready in some of her clothes and a wig she had borrowed from a friend. She did my makeup and I am ashamed to say that I looked pretty cute. I have a small frame and quite gentle features and these combined to make me a more than convincing girl. I immediately made myself scarce in my room where I hoped I could wait out the next three days trying not to imagine what was going on in Zoe's bedroom. I managed this successfully until the final day. Nature called and I needed to make a dash to the bathroom. I scurried out of my room and froze like a mouse in front of the door at the sight of Zoe's boyfriend standing in front of me – all six foot two, tattooed and scarred, two hundred pounds of him.


“I'm Kevin,” he held out his hand and a smile cracked his face. “Looks like we're going to be housemates.” He seemed to notice my confusion and immediately looked apologetic. “I just got parole and I'm moving back in with Zoe. Grab your purse, sweetheart,” he winked at me, “I'm taking you girls out to celebrate!”



5 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a sequel to this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i will do a flashback friday for it fairly soon

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm looking forward to it

      Delete
  2. Something tells me Zoe already has a whole backstory and probably a full set of clothes ready for this "unexpected" situation.

    Now it remains to be seen if this little housemate will cook up a way to move out without arising suspicion or whether he's willing to wait to cash in that "quid pro quo"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it could be fun to extend this one but it runs the risk of being a bit similar to some of my other stories if im not too careful

      Delete