Monday 28 June 2021

Soul Switchers Part 3

 12/25


Though I eventually regained my senses, I never again regained my own body. I still don't know for sure why Hannah wouldn't switch back, or if she even could. Our undying love as soulmates was a prerequisite of our secret ability and the core trust of our relationship was undeniably shattered that day. I allowed another woman to defile my wife's body with me as pilot for my own pleasure and I wouldn't blame Hannah for not forgiving me for that alone. There was more however. Seeing her unresponsive to my efforts to please her later in our bedroom made me realise that though we had been sharing bodies for years, we had not quite shared everything. It had become painfully clear my wife had not been sharing in the orgasmic pleasure of our lovemaking nor had she shared the honest truth of my failing to her.


With this in mind, I can only imagine how Hannah felt watching me scream and moan while wearing her body. Seeing me squirm and writhe as she guided the cock that had previously failed her into me must at the very least have kindled jealousy...resentment even. My eyes rolled deep into the back of my head while she thrust deeper into the hot pussy I had on loan.


I was too busy screaming into that bead necklace stuffed between my lips to notice Hannah also climaxed. Had I been listening, I might have heard the grunting of my own voice as she shot sticky fluid over my stinging pert asscheeks. It was the first and last time I ever made my wife cum and I genuinely don't blame her for taking this small consolation as her own.


It has been two and a half months since I parted from my soulmate and in that time I have reached glorious ecstasy one hundred and ninety four times. Having someone who can speak to your soul is all fine and well but someone who can speak to your body can take you places love alone never can. Now that I am single, I can share my new body with as many of these people as I like...and fuck me, do I like...


Take Daisy for example, a blonde domina who won't even tell me her real name. She knows how to treat me. She knows how to use me. She knows how to tie a leash around my neck and pull me deep into her drooling gash. She knows how to laugh at me in a way that pushes me even further over the edge – laugh at me while I whimper at the enormous strap-on dildo crammed in my ass. She is one of many...


I am not looking for a new soulmate. I am too far gone for that. I never thought of Hannah as a bimbo or a slut, but now that I have tasted this life in her body, it is all I crave to be. I am just chasing moments... short, exhilarating, explosive, earth-shattering moments, and I don't care who gives them to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment