Thursday 24 June 2021

Soul Switchers Part 1

 10/25



Life is made of moments. Short, exhilarating, explosive, earth-shattering moments. Like the first time I saw my wife. From the moment I looked into those big round gorgeous eyes I knew we were soulmates. Some of you may be reading this, perhaps sipping a hot beverage and nodding your head, thinking you understand, thinking you can relate to how I felt in that moment. You don't and you can't. You see, being a soulmate is not merely being in love with someone. It is not waking every day just to see their face or even being willing to lay down your life for theirs at a moment's notice. It is more. So much more.


Soulmates...true soulmates, carry a secret – a magical, wonderful shared secret. They will never tell you this secret, not because there is some dire consequence, but because they simply have no need to do so. There is nothing more to gain. We are complete. We are one, and we are so...so rare.


True soulmates can share bodies. By this I mean my wife commands the ability to pilot my body and I hers. Our love is so pure, our souls so intertwined, that the very essence of who we are is blurred between us. We are no longer individuals. We are an us. I can be her and she can be me and the limits of existence observe an orbit one body greater than the rest of you.


Perhaps you are wondering if such a secret actually comes with any advantages? Well, think about that for a second. In sharing our bodies, our bodies also share our minds...our personalities...our abilities. Hannah is fantastic at job interviews – she goes to all of mine in my body and I have risen up my company ladder like a helium balloon. On the flipside, I speak French fluently. Last month I was able to pilot Hannah's body to charm her a big new client in Paris and earn her a promotion of her own. We are so in tune that we know instantly when the other wants us to step in – even for just a few hours. Like this afternoon, for example. Hannah slipped up with her new client in a conference call after they were surprised to find her grasp of French had diminished dramatically since their last meeting and was due a dressing down from her boss. I have no problem being shouted at by a woman I don't even know so I was more than happy to jump into my wife's body for an hour after work while Hannah used mine to start on dinner.


Except her boss wasn't interested in just shouting. She wanted to threaten, cajole and punish. She wanted to seduce and to use. Ultimately, she wanted to fuck.


You are probably wondering why I am telling you this. After all, I told you that we soulmates have no need to share our secrets. We have no need for more. I am telling you because life is made of moments. Short, exhilarating, explosive, earth-shattering moments and I now know that the female orgasm is one of such moments, and holy shit do I want more...


No comments:

Post a Comment