Saturday 26 June 2021

Soul Switchers Part 2

 11/25


In those first moments of piercing ecstasy I thought nothing. All mental function ceased and my existence was reduced to pure concentrated physicality. A stranger's face pressed between my legs. Her clawing fingernails scraping the soft flesh of my ass. Squeezing. Pulling. Impaling me deeper on her busy tongue. As the void in my head subsided, I contemplated my soul as I had done many times before. As the orgasm had washed over me it had surrendered control absolutely and Hannah's body betraying me as I betrayed her soul in turn.


I have never tried to hide anything from my wife. We are soulmates after all. And whilst returning home to her waiting with dinner, I realised I was not about to start. The screaming pleasure had ended but its pulsing echo flushed through me. An afterglow so warm that I could only bask in it and drool hungrily into Hannah's panties as I sat on the busy commuter train.


I suppose the fact I didn't foresee Hannah's reaction when we returned to our own bodies should have been my first red flag to how all of this would eventually play out. I had betrayed my wife while wearing her skin and of course upon switching back she immediately knew this. The buzz, the wetness...it would have been as if she had been in that office herself, her lips wrapped around her boss's thumb, sucking obediently while another hand was send crashing across her exposed rear.


But the anger, the shouting, the deserved accusations of betrayal never came. My soulmate didn't want to avenge the sexual debasement of her body, she wanted to experience it. She was feeling the rippling of the waves against the shore but she wanted the crashing tide and everything that came with it. Like I before, the wants of her soul submitted to the needs of her body.


We left dinner to go cold and Hannah dragged me upstairs. She wanted everything her boss had given me and I tried valiantly to provide. I licked and I stroked and I spanked and I pounded and yet all my efforts were met with equal disappointment. With every passing moment of my wife's indifference in the bedroom, it became clearer that Hannah had been hiding something from me all along. Much effort and no orgasms later, she was ready to switch approach.


We swapped places again then. If I couldn't give my wife what she desired, we could crack the code another way. I would wear her body and use my experience from earlier that evening to guide her hand so that we might recreate it in our own bodies afterwards. Any reluctance I had disappeared the instant I entered Hannah once more. The steady thrum of that climax remained as white noise and my soulmate got to work on unlocking it. Like an addict, I wanted that high again and though it took a while for Hannah to break me, eventually I came and I came hard. My mind thought nothing as I writhed inside Hannah's body, a bead necklace shoved in my mouth, a firm hand grasping my hair, and my own cock deep inside me as my wife furiously pounded me into the mattress.



1 comment: