Wednesday 14 October 2020

Lucky Miss

 19/25


“Not bad, right?!” Jenny beamed with pride at the sight of her newly transformed boyfriend. She carefully placed her wand back in its box and handed him her phone so he could use the camera to admire her handywork.


“Not bad at all!” Mark grinned through plump pink lips. He raised the camera above eye level and brushed blonde locks behind his ears, making kissy faces and snapping some selfies from his position on the step. He glanced down and spotted the fleshy globes squeezed into the faux leather dress he was wearing and angled the camera for a closer look.


“Enough of that.” Jenny snatched her phone back. “I paid for this online witchcraft course for me, not for your perverted mind.”


Mark pouted in mock offence. “Well if you turn me into the girl of my dreams, what do you expect?” He batted his eyelashes at her.


“I thought I was the girl of your dreams,” she sighed. “And don't think I haven't noticed that choker, mister. I don't know everything that goes on your filthy mind but we're gonna have words about that once I turn you back.”


“Oh, come on,” he teased, “you're as dirty minded as it gets,” he rubbed his voluptuous body sexily, “now, how about you turn me back to the man of your dreams so that I can show you?”


“The spell to turn you back isn't until week 7!” She savoured the horror on his face for a second. “Oh, don't worry,” she laughed, “it's an online course so all the lessons are available on demand. Wait a second..” She poked at the touch screen of her phone. “Uh oh...”


“Uh oh?” Mark's lips dropped into an O and suddenly the dress felt about two sizes tighter.


“It says that due to the ongoing crisis the course has been discontinued and only the first five lessons are available.”


Mark made a terrified squeak and clenched his buttcheeks around a pair of thong panties. “So...so I'm stuck like this?” he stammered as his girlfriend continued to scroll down the page. Suddenly, her frown loosened into a relieved smile and Mark's heart slowed to a more normal rate.


“Oh wow,” Jenny sighed. “I was scared for a moment...but it says here that I am guaranteed a full refund. Lucky me, right?”


8 comments:

  1. Lol this is great. Your stories are always brilliant no matter the theme you’re using. Get used to those thongs Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite one so far this season! Great to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Hope it gets a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your lighthearted pieces, the wit always kills me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you. I think Ive had a bad habit of trying to stuff too many plot points into my caps recently

      Delete
  5. My literal dream!

    ReplyDelete