Sunday 18 October 2020

Presumed Guilty, Assured Sexy

 23/25


Good morning, you're through to UltraReal Bodysuits Customer Care, my name is Felicity. How can I help you today?

Hey, so you guys really do exist... Interesting...

I'm sorry, who is this?

Now is that any way for a pretty sounding girl like yourself to be talking? All suspicious... I'm Frank by the way.

No, yes, sorry, it's just, well, when people call this number they usually sound a little more feminine. Are you a customer?

Lord, no! But I have someone here who might be, though my eyes deceive me. I found one of my workers sneaking around my office, Tommy, only he looks more like a Tammy.

I see. And what is Tommy's full name?

It's Thomas Barrett. He claims to be wearing one of your Professional Hottie bodysuits and would like to be let out of it. Though I must say, after catching him in the act of corporate espionage, I'm not sure he deserves it.

I see, okay, yes, here is his file. I should tell you if you think Mr. Barrett was using our products to break the law, we highly recommend contacting the authorities.

Oh no, sweetheart, after the things Tommy had to do just to get me to call you, he won't be doing this again anytime soon.

I see, I hope none of these things happened to be sexual in nature, for Mr. Barrett's sake.

No, I just made him...wait, what do you mean? Why?

Well, according to our policy, any contract involving a rented suit becomes null and void should its wearer use it to engage in any sexual activity. It's for health and safety as much as it is for preserving the quality of our fantastic bodysuits.

Null and void? What does that mean exactly?

Well, if we suspected any such activity, we would terminate the contract with the customer immediately and activate the bonding mechanism in the suit remotely so that it can no longer be removed.

So Tommy would be stuck like that?

Indeed, we take the sanitation of our products very seriously. So, again, can I ask if any of the favours Tommy performed were sexual in nature?

Oh, yes. Very. We did everything.

I see. Well, thank you for your honesty. I will be activating the termination of Mr. Barrett's contract right now.

Excellent...I mean, how tragic... Ironically, I think I'm going to be offering him, I mean, her, a new one. Here, I'll pass you over so you can give the good...errrr...the news.



No comments:

Post a Comment