Saturday 10 October 2020

Bazonkas!

 15/25

I had problems with the colour profile of this one and had to do it in greyscale so I apologise if the dual dialogue isn't the easiest to read.

In better news, I finished writing this season last night so I can start working on the next one, which is about 80% planned out. 


Good evening, you're through to UltraReal Bodysuits Customer Care. This is Bonnie speaking on Felicity's phone. How can I help today?

Bazonkas!!

A...what now?

The password...Bazonkas!

I see..well, sir, I don't know who you are but I am hanging up now.

NO! Please help me! I need to get out of this bodysuit.

Okay, of course. I can do that. Can I take your name please, sir?

Yes..errr, it is Detective Alan Graham.

Okay, let's see here...oh, I am sorry sir, but we don't currently have any bodysuits loaned out to anyone with that name.

No, of course you don't. I am undercover. My name isn't on any of the paperwork for security purposes. I have a password and this number for if I need to be let out in an emergency. No one else knows I am here except my handler, and she has gone missing.

Here, as in where? I don't know anything about this.

The mob. I've infiltrated a sex-trafficking ring as a gangster's secretary but the whole operation is falling apart and I have heard rumours I am going to be sold...wait?! Didn't you say you were covering someone's phone?

Oh, yes. I'm just here on work experience. Felicity has been training me. She's just gone to get the coffee...

That must be it...please, when Felicity gets back, you need to tell her 'Bazonkas'!

Sure! Anything I can do to help the po...wait a sec...I see what is going on here. You must think I was born yesterday...

No, no, no please...you have to help me. Just shout Bazonkas to Felicity and she will know what to do...

Right...and I'm the Easter Bunny. No way am I making a fool of myself for your amusement. Undercover with the mob...really...you must think I am a total bimbo...

No! But I will be if you don't help me. Please...

I am hanging up now sir.

Please help me!

Good luck with your Bazonkas!


No comments:

Post a Comment