Tuesday 6 October 2020

Not What It Seems Part 3

 11/25


The voice gave me directions to a shady part of town where old factories had been converted into flats for students and drug addicts. It was close to the university so I knew it well, but I found myself very aware it wasn't somewhere someone looking as I did now would be best advised to wander by themselves. A nervous shiver rippled through my body as the voice guided me through streets and alleyways and I clenched by knees together and clutched by purse to my chest defensively as I tottered on the strappy heels. Finally, I arrived at a warehouse conversion and the voice directed me to get an old fashioned elevator to the top floor. A single doorway occupied the landing. I knocked timidly.


“Ah, there you are!” The door swung open to reveal a tiny pale girl in an oversized black hoody holding a tablet. I wasn't sure what I was expecting but it wasn't this. I suppose I thought whatever woman had managed to tame Simon, and I guess by proxy, me, would be more, I don't know ...fierce...imposing? But, no, she looked, frankly, sweet. “Look at you,” she tutted, “you've got all messy!” My hands raised instinctively to the condiment caked satin and the girl tapped rapidly at the tablet in her grasp. My body went as rigid as a mannequin. “No, no...allow me!” She placed her tablet on a desk and produced some sewing scissors from the drawer. My heart raced momentarily but it needn't have bothered as she gently cut the straps of my dress and allowed the shimmering cloth to tumble down my delicate feminine form. Then she unfroze me once more and beckoned me into the bathroom where a steaming bubble bath was waiting.


As all this happened, I told myself I was playing the long game and that if I did as she said for long enough, she would release me and I could forget all of this ever happened. The truth is, I had no choice. With the tablet at her fingers, I was powerless and deep down I knew this. I followed. I bathed. I complied. And once the mustard, ketchup and sticky bodysuit 'juice' had been washed away, she froze me again and softly towelled me dry, carefully inspecting every jiggling inch of my prison. She smiled with satisfaction and led me back into the main room with the tablet tight in one hand and talc in the other.


“I hope you don't mind, but I would like to do this myself!” Her voice was soft and innocent but my body was seized all the same. She laid me down naked on the cold floor and carefully cocooned me in a red latex catsuit. The coolness of the material really hit home the realism of the bodysuit. The rubber swallowed what felt like my fingers, my legs...my pussy. She pulled on matching red heeled boots and a black latex hood and it was only when the hood was secured to a hook on the ceiling and my wrists secured to my ankles that I was permitted to move again...or at least attempt to.


“Let's have a little practice,” she smiled as I waddled in place, the latex crackling with every movement. She giggled and made a few gestures on the tablet. The surging ecstasy was back between my legs and my knees buckled though the chain attached to the hood held me in place. I gurgled on the rubber gag in my mouth and fumbled for my crotch but as soon as I got close, the sensation ended abruptly. “Patience my dear Simon,” she giggled. “You won't be needing this for where I'm going to take you,” she gestured to the tablet.


She left and returned ten minutes later, her diminutive form enveloped in a black version of my latex. In her delicate grip hung a bulky metal toolbox overflowing with wands, plugs, gags, hooks and all sorts of phallic looking toys. Placing the box in front of me, she came close enough that I could hear her breath in my ear.


“Don't worry Simon,” she pulled out my gag and kissed me on the lips, “if it gets too much, you can use our safeword!”


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, seems like "Simon" is about to embark in a trip to Pleasuretown, and he realized he has no return ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddamn it I wanna be "Simon"

    ReplyDelete