Monday 5 October 2020

Not What It Seems Part 2

 10/25


“Play time Simon!” The sultry tones radiated in my brain and I fought back the impulse to scream that I was not in fact Simon and this was all a big mistake. This...voice or whatever it was seemed to hold the key to my release and maybe alerting it that I was an intruder was not the best way to get it. Instead, I scampered on my new slender legs to the discarded box on the other side of the room. A list of features seemed to be listed on the side; remote visual/audio connection, remote lock/release. So, that was what was happening – the voice was what? Simon's mistress calling the shots on my body from God knew where? Did this mean she could see/hear everything I could?


“Keep going...” the voice coaxed as if reading my mind. My eyes flicked back down to the box and the next feature on the list. Remote stimulation. “Bingo!” the voice cried. A sudden warmth began to grow in the now smooth area between my legs. It was like nothing I had ever felt before and I gasped for breath. “Easy Tiger,” the voice giggled, “its under your pillow.” With one hand clutching my groin desperately, I groped beneath the pillows atop Simon's bed and pulled out a powerful looking vibrating wand. I didn't need telling twice and I fell backwards onto the mattress with my skirt already around my knees. If the voice had offered further instruction, I didn't hear it over my own screams of pleasure.


Afterwards, the voice demanded that I change out of the stock clothing that had come with the bodysuit and change into some “going-out wear”. I was in the afterglow of my first female orgasm and the garments were sticky with what I could only assume was some product of the suit. It wasn't hard to find something as Simon's closet was packed full of clothes from all the packages he had been receiving. The voice picked out a flimsy salmon satin dress and some strappy heels and I thought that I better comply if I ever wanted to see my own skin again. Silently, I wished that I had my phone with me. I was sure that I could text Simon without looking at the screen, but then again, given the state of him last time I saw him, I doubted he would have any solutions to my dilemma than I did. As if my hesitation was sensed, I felt a sharp pinch on my butt and I yelped into action as the voice told me to leave the flat. Apparently, cumming my brains out was my fun and now it was her turn.


This bit gets hard to explain. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it wasn't what followed. The first thing the voice told me to do was ask for directions. Now, I'm not one of these dudes that's too proud to ask for help so I didn't get it at first but it took me about five seconds to realise that it was because I had never asked for directions as a sexy women. What I got weren't lefts and rights but leering stares at my chest and winks after slowly looking me up and down. I had never felt so vulnerable in my life. To make matters worse, the voice would pick out the slimiest looking guys and make me ask them how to get to the nearest sex store or strip club. After being told for the third time where I could find a 'special pole to dance on', the voice began to slacken my jaw right in the middle of the word “where” so that I was helpless but to stand there with my mouth in a wide O and drool running over my glossy pink lips. Somehow, worse was to come. The voice brought back the euphoria between my legs and told me it would stay there until the hotdog vendor gave me a free lunch. I grunted and moaned whilst practically begging for that squat little man's sausage and when he finally acquiesced, the voice insisted I fellate the hotdog in front of him. I obeyed mindlessly but instead of my sexual urges dampening, they exploded and I collapsed in a howling earth-shattering orgasm right there in the street with globs of mustard and ketchup running down my chin and the vendor's hand down his pants/


“There, there Simon,” the voice crooned. “Wasn't that nice?” I sat on the curb, a panting mess in front of a crown armed with camera phones, my brain too riddled with dopamine to care. “Now, Simon. I have some directions for you. I think it's time we had some fun together rather than apart, don't you?”


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I completely zoned out and didn't realize who Simon was...

    I wonder what will happen when she realizes Simon is not the one in the suit, now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. didnt expect it this to happen im very intrested to see where its going feel it a bit for simon but im expecting a bit twist coming on

    ReplyDelete