Wednesday 30 September 2020

Game of Queens

 5/25

A few people have asked whether I will be reviving the new Apprentits series I promised in 2017. I am very sorry but for now at least the answer is no, for a few reasons. Firstly, and most significantly, I am still easing myself back into captioning and don't want to take on something so huge and daunting yet. The last Apprentits series was 25-30 pages of A4 text. Even without all the extra planning and plotting, this is equivalent to about 40 of my normal captions. That's just too much right now for me. Secondly, my endgame for Femnonymous was always meant to be them releasing a virus that turned people into bimbos. Right now a story like that would be edgy at best, tone-deaf and grossly insensitive at worst. Finally, much of the ideas for my Apprentits caps were based around the Deviantart community and my friends there. Shortly after I announced the new series, my Deviantart account was deactivated and this killed a lot of my motivation for the series.

I realise this leaves my Femnonymous and Network series in limbo and while I am not retiring them as I have Bunnimacher and Flashback Friday, I have written myself into a corner. I am sure they will return when I have the right idea but for now I am excited about my plans for Aiko, the Mannequeen and of course the Pink 'n Prissy Collective. I also planning to flesh out Felicity at UltraReal Bodysuits and try out a few new characters to see if they are liked, including one coming tomorrow.

Today's caption is a rather gentle one and probably a bit on the long side but to be honest the picture basically wrote itself.


No sooner had Craig picked up the bishop, he realised his mistake. Sally, his girlfriend, sat atop her rook in a black 'Nerdy but Nice' t-shirt watching the fateful error that would no doubt lead to checkmate in two moves' time and a win that would mean for at least one more week, she wore the trousers.


Craig and Sally's weekly game of chess had become pivotal to the dynamics of their relationship almost immediately. It was probably inevitable given that they had met at a local tournament but as soon as they had moved in together, their chess set was almost omnipotent despite never leaving their dining table. Chess was how they flirted, how they settled arguments and how they kept their flame alive. The weekly chess game quickly became a Sunday tradition, it was their church, and when the eternally competitive Craig suggested they raise the stakes, the equally cutthroat Sally agreed. Together, they decided that each week the loser would pay a forfeit decided by their victor.


And so, as the weeks passed, they took turns in besting each other. Sally used her victories as a way to get Craig to do long overdue chores like cleaning out the garage and painting the fence whereas her boyfriend took the more traditional route of blowjobs and stripteases. Not that she minded, they were duties she was happy to fulfil in their happy chess-oriented relationship.


Things came to a head one Sunday in late summer when, after achieving checkmate, Craig pulled out a tiny string bikini and told Sally that she would be wearing it the following week for their game. She was nonplussed since her boyfriend had made her play naked as a forfeit plenty of times, so why would sitting at her dining table in a bit of glorified dental floss bother her? However, the penny dropped the following Saturday evening when Sally returned home from a night out with friends. She rubbed her eyes in a drunken confusion. Craig, it seemed, had painted the top layer of their double-driveway into a giant chessboard while she was gone and adorned it with foot high plastic pieces. Realising what that meant for her forfeit, she rushed inside. The set on the dining table was nowhere to be seen.


As humiliating as it was playing for all the world to gape at her body, the thong bikini had been Craig's downfall. His mind was well and truly on her ass and not on the game and Sally won easily in fifteen minutes, which was about exactly as long as she needed to teach her boyfriend a lesson for making a spectacle of her...


Craig put the bishop down glumly and holding the hem of his dress, departed the board in anticipation of his imminent defeat. Five more minutes and it was over.


“Well, well, well,” Sally grinned. “Now that we have the basics of your feminisation down, I think we should pick it up a notch for next week. What do you think, girls?” She turned to her friends lined up along her front yard acting as makeshift cheerleaders. “What cute outfit should we stuff him in next week?”


7 comments:

  1. OMG, now that's a coincidence... I was browsing through your caps just before this was posted and did fall on some Pink n' Prissy Collective caps, and besides thinking that they really should be in the index somewhere, wondered whether they'd come back... now that's a joy!

    And this is quite a fun and simple cap that does very well the job of matching the pic. A pity that making a sequel would make finding a matching picture probably impossible. XD

    (Also, I was expecting some reference to a "promotion into a queen" when I saw the subject ;P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got really lazy with indexing near the end of my run. The page really needs redoing.

      I think the Pink n Prissy caps were only ever meant as a one off but lots of people asked for more. Hence not indexing them.

      I was actually working on a series where they were trying to hijack the school prom when I stopped capping. I got the first two parts done but I have lost the pictures I planned to use and I was never too happy with it. The ideas I have now are much more fun. The three year gap gives me the opportunity to tell the story of their development into college kids.

      Tbh I thought queening referred to checkers not chess ...and facesitting too I think. Now there is a pun I can make a caption from

      Delete
    2. I did think it was called "queening", but the actual name is "promotion", which technically could be into a rook or a bishop, but who would want one of those when you can turn a pawn into an awesome queen? ^.^

      ...But yes. Checkers does seem to make a good theme for some sexy caps, hmm...

      Delete
  2. Do you ever picture yourself bringing back Flashback Friday's? Loved the concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is that I feel really disconnected from my old caps right now. I sometimes see some posted on pintrest and I have no idea if it's one of mine or not. If I reach the point again where I feel like I want to build on stuff I have done, I will bring back FF.

      Delete
  3. This is my favorite of the new collection so far! Who doesn't love a good gamble gone wrong! I hope he is stuck for quite a while... So glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to your blog and am loving the fabulous wit and all of the scenarios!
    The Apprentits series, the Femnonymous and Network series all sound
    as do Aiko the Mannequeen, Bunnimacher and Flashback Friday.
    I am loving the chess references and imagining getting forked, skewered, and mated both over the board and in correspondence. I had already imagined getting humiliated in a CFPM (Clothed Female / Pantied Male) chess game but the front yard chess game feminisation coupled with anticipation of much more revealing feminised front yard exposure scenes complete with cheerleaders... oh the suspense, apprehension and pantied fame yet to come! Cue the paparazzi!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete