Friday 25 September 2020

Season 4 Prologue (Aiko Unsweetened)

 Okay, so it's not a tg caption (sorry) but it is something to wet the appetite and give a taste of what's to come. Three years have passed (sorry!!) and it's only right that they have passed in my captioning universe too. I realise I left poor Aiko on a bit of a cliffhanger back in 2017 so I thought this quick prologue was necessary to reel her story in a little. By the way, if you are new to my captions, you can find all the Aiko captions in order (as well as the rest of my series) on my series tab at the top of the page. I do plan to clean this page up when I get a sec. If you mostly just enjoy standalone stories, don't worry, as before my hiatus. my captions will be split about 50/50 between my character series and individual stories. 

One last thing, I am going to start posting the text below the caption since I know a lot more people will likely view these on smartphones now and my captions are kinda wordy. If I forget, poke me (gently) and I'll get them added. So, without further blab...



Aiko perched on top of her sofa as if trying to distance herself from the boxes that littered her living room floor. Her clothes to the left, her 'girls' outfits to the right, rainbows of pretty colours and fabrics piled up ready to be discarded – faded glories of triumphs passed. Aiko's chin slumped deeper into her palm as she realised how much of herself she was throwing away.


What was the point? They were just decorations – nothing but painful reminders of what had been, a former life. Even Colin was gone, her most faithful and favourite sissy swept away by the tantric calling of the Guru and her cursed self-hypnosis tapes. Almost three years now – a few months fewer than Nishi had been perverting herself to sleazy men on the internet and as she slumped there in her misery, Aiko realised it was all her fault. The more she had dug looking for the Guru, the more she had lost and now three years later she was left with nothing but boxes of pretty rags and a job interview at a call centre for mail order flowers. She adjusted her sensible dress and screamed silently.


With a loud grunt, a tiny Japanese women with white hair heaved a cardboard box bigger that herself into the room.


“Oh Aiko, sweetheart,” her Grandma's heart seemed at the point of breaking on seeing her sadness, “I do wish you could muster a smile. You have become such a beautiful young woman. I do wish I knew how to fix you.” She put the box down and pondered for a second. “Maybe this job will be the key. The first rays of a new dawn.” Aiko gave an appreciative smile and watched her grandma gaze over the sea of boxes with hands on hips. “Are you sure about throwing out all this candy too?” The old woman gestured to the box she had just brought in. “It seems an awful waste.”


“Yes Sobo,” Aiko sighed heavily. “I have no use for it now.” Her mind shifted to the approaching interview and was reminded that she still needed to renew her monthly metrocard to get there. She looked up at her beloved grandmother bending her ancient body to lift the huge box of candy once more. “Actually Sobo,” she forced a smile, “leave it. The online store on my website is still active. Perhaps I can sell enough of it t


3 comments:

  1. Always great to see more Aiko!

    I am excited to see more of her games, and how you handle the time gap should be fun if you intend to have it be part of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back and a great cap as expected at this stage im really looking foward to seeing what happens next with aiko (hope this isnt the end :( ) i look foward to seeing where all your other many stories go

    stay safe

    ReplyDelete