Sunday, 4 October 2026

Season 8 Epilogue - Saving Grace Part 3 (Pink n Prissy Collective)

 26/25

Thank you to everyone who ready my latest season of captions. Please stay tuned for news on Season 9 coming soon!!

The first two parts of this story were earlier in the season but you can catch all of my Pink n Prissy Collective captions on my index page.


“I am telling you guys,” Terri beamed to the rest of the Pink n Prissy Collective - as she led them through the entrance hall of their shared house, “I really think Grace is making progress. She just needs to get her first boy under her belt. Once she gets some poor sucker in panties, there will be no slowing her down.”

“Totally!” Charlotte agreed. “She just needs to find her thing. What is those cop shows always call it? Her MO? Once she has her method under her fingers...I agree with Terri. She will be unstoppable.”

“Modus Oper...Holy shit!” Cassie dropped her purse to the floor as the girls passed into the house's shared living space. Grace stood before them – her baggy hoodie gone, replaced by a sleek leather biker jacket and skinny jeans. But that wasn't what had stopped the girls short, for in front of Grace should another figure – one with soft curled brown hair, subtle feminine makeup and flowery cinched summer dress. “Grace...you did this?”

“I did,” Grace's cheeks went pink but pride shone from her smile. “Meet Alec – in a former life, he was the boy with bad breath that caught the bus at the same stop as me. Now, he is cleaned up, improved..pretty. Hell, he is Pink n Prissy!”

“He sure is!” Josie admired her work, approaching the feminised boy and inspecting his outfit – noting the slightly odd vacant expression he was wearing. “So, how did you do it?” She probed with curiosity. “Did you use your charms like Chralotte? Hypnosis? Did you drug him? Slip him horribly addictive candy?”

“Well, that's the funny thing...” Grace shifted with discomfort. “At first I was getting nowhere. I tried the flirtatious approach, but nothing was happening. We were just hanging out in the city. It was like I was being reverse friend-zoned. And then we went into this weird shop. They had these strange dolls and as soon as I saw them, I just had to have them.” She gestured to a figure just over a foot tall stood on the chair next to Alec. “As soon as we got out of the shop with these in my bag, it was like a switch had been flipped. Alec seemed willing to do whatever I asked. It was easy.”

“These?” Terri echoed.

“Yes!” The light in Grace's eyes reignited. “I bought five of them – one for each of us. I thought they could be like our mascots. I got a great deal too. That shop had all sorts of awesome stuff. You guys should totally check it out. It is called 'Gloria Honeypot's Emporium of Fun and Folly'...”


No comments:

Post a Comment