“Did you really think I wouldn't know who you were?!” Michael froze in place as the office door swung open. “Do I look like I was born yesterday?” The woman he recognised from the Zoom calls as Steph glared at him from the doorway. Technically, this was her office and she was his new manager but he still thought of her as his stand-in – just someone keeping the boss's seat warm until management came to their senses. “You on the other hand,” she snapped. “I know all about you! And I bet I know what you are doing here too!” Steph strode towards his and suddenly his disguise was no longer a disguise at all. As she marched upon him in her towering leather heels and smart pantsuit, he felt every inch as pathetic as she surely saw him. He cowered, raising one pantyhosed foot above the other and the pink satin dress rose too so that it barely covered his pantied ass. In that moment he felt weak and pathetic and completely at Steph's mercy.
“It's not what it looks like...” Michael managed to force out the words. What did it look like? The new Regional Manager, a position that he had considered himself a shoe in for, had just walked in to find one of her employees snooping around her office dressed as...what?! A sissy?
“Is that wig from you collection?” Steph sneered and drank in the surprise on Michael's face. “Look, I might be an outside hire, and frankly I am seeing why this company went in that direction considering the pathetic specimen that were my competition, but since taking on this role I have been doing my homework. I have done background checks on everyone on my new team, including you Michael, you little shit.” Michael's stomach dropped as he realised where this might be going. “That included a full sweep of your activity on our company laptops. It seems you have some rather peculiar tastes in the kinds of websites you visit when you are supposed to be working. Piggysissies.com was a particularly memorable example.”
“You hacked my computer?” Michael looked outraged, even under the layers of makeup. “You can't do that!”
“It's not 'your' computer you moron. You might be working remotely but it's still company property – and given you fall under my authority, at least for the time being, the laptop and everything on it is my responsibility.” Michael's anger quickly melted away and was replaced by a look of horror. He was about to get fired. He new it. He had come into Steph's office looking for something, anything, to use against her and get the job that should have been his all along and it had backfired so badly that she had all the dirt on him that she could ever need. “Now, my stupid little sissy, we need to have a conversation with HR...but it is your choice what we say to them. Either we show them how you have been using our company property and spending you time on the clock...or we present to them a proposal for how you should be putting your particular skills...and passions to use.” Michael trembled before her, knowing he really didn't have a choice at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment