Monday 28 November 2022

The Last Time I Babysat Part 1

 Thank you for all your lovely comments. I am glad you are enjoying my captions


Babysitting wasn't a regular earner for me. In fact, I hadn't done it in years. But money is money and despite making quick bucks selling nudes of a few ex-girlfriends on OnlyFemmes, I was still hard up for cash. That's why when the text came asking if I would look after Rebecca one Saturday evening I said yes with no hesitation. It was a bit out of the blue. Rebecca had been a cute little kid when I had looked after her back in the day but that seemed like an age ago. Surely she was old enough to stay home by herself by now... Apparently not! Besides, what sealed the deal was her older sister. Christina was certified hot property and I feel no shame in telling you that I watched her getting ready to go out with her friends with my jaw on the floor every time I was round there. I even caught her coming out of the shower one time. Reading the babysitting offer back again on my phone, I hoped to God she still lived at home.


My prayers didn't go long unanswered as she opened the door to me moments after I pressed the doorbell. She was exactly as I remembered her – utterly gorgeous and it suddenly occurred to me that now I was in my twenties I might actually have a shot with her.


“Christina, wow! You look amazing!” I smiled at her. She seemed to blink with surprise but quickly regained her composure and invited me inside. Just like old times she appeared to be getting ready to go out and there was an open bottle of wine on the kitchen counter. She offered me a glass. “Sure,” I nodded trying to play it cool. “Where is Rebecca?”


“Around here somewhere,” Christina grinned handing me the drink. “You know what kids are like – they get everywhere they're not supposed to.” She watched intently as I took a long sip of wine and I tried to act like I did this kind of thing all the time. I managed right up until the room began to spin...


I awoke with a throbbing headache. Not only that but all the skin on my body felt like it was glowing – as if I had just pulled a giant band-aid off. Groggily, I rolled over to find Christina sitting over me with a razor in her hand.


“Shit!” she tossed the blade into a bowl of hot water next to a tangle of spent waxing strips. “Looks like I got the dosage wrong!” Before she could react, I stumbled to my feet. It was then I realised I was completely hairless from head to toe. Not only that but a pair of tight satin panties clung to my newly smooth backside. What the fuck was going on here?! I tried to run but my legs felt like jelly and the world sloshed around me with the after effects of whatever Christina had given me. I moved in the direction of what I thought was the door but giddily sprawled onto the sofa instead. Feebly, I tried to clamber over the back cushions to put furniture between myself and the crazy bitch that had drugged me. However, my burst of energy spent, I only succeeded in flopping forward and presenting my pantied butt pathetically in the air to my captor. “Bless you,” the girl giggled behind me, “but we're not done, not by a long SHOT!” There was a sharp pinch in my ass and then everything went black.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is so great! The picture is such a gem and it builds so amusingly into it... the suspense is thrilling and I have a feeling that the little tidbit about selling nudes is going to be back into the picture sooner rather than later ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh his pretty pretty pantied ass is getting so much justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely view, and with perfectly matching nail varnish. How did she ever get into that position and where will it lead? I especially like the nude hosiery. I should think it hides the legs hair if he were not shaved and stripped. I hope there are many more captions as the story unfurls.

    ReplyDelete