Monday 5 December 2022

The Last Time I Babysat Part 2

 



The next time I awoke I was alone. I lay in a heap on the floor and a heavy silence rested over me. I blinked and groaned as my head throbbed and the room swirled around me. Slowly, I tried to stand and with a squeal of surprise I flopped helplessly back onto the wooden floor. Rolling over on my backside, I stared down at my feet to inspect what had inhibited my balance and I gave a short horrified gasp at the glittering monstrosities attached to my feet. Not only that, but shimmering silk stockings sprouted from the silver platform heels buckled tightly to my feet and encased my legs all the way up to my thighs.


By now my heart was pounding and my mouth fell open into a wide 'O'. I was greeted by the strange sensation of hair falling between my parted lips. I had always had short hair and as I became more aware of my surroundings I recalled when I had woken up previously to find my entire body had been shaved. I was certain that had included my head. So what was this hair falling over my face? I reached up in horror to find heaps of hair cascading down my back – a wig. I gave it a tug and it stayed firm, so I pulled harder and searing pain ran across my scalp. That bitch had glued it right on to my skin.


I was on the verge of hyperventilating at this point and I scrambled to feet with the intention of running away as fast as these ridiculous shoes would allow Ideas of calling the police and getting this crazy bitch locked up seethed within me. Being alone, my rage still overpowered my humiliation as I glowered at the stupid frilly gloves that had been pulled over my hands. Even as I had chance to take in the absurd dress I had been stuffed into in all its gaudy glory, all I could think of was revenge. This all ended when I stumbled over to the open doorway and found Christina standing there smirking at me. It suddenly dawned on me how truly pathetic I must have looked.


“I always did suck at science,” Christina sighed, “but I could have sworn I got the dose right this time. Well, at least I got you into most of your outfit...”


“Most?” I glanced down at her hands and saw she was holding a syringe. “You mean there's more?” Fear seized me and I started to totter backwards on my prissy stilts as my imagination went into overdrive dreaming up ways this could possibly get any worse.


“Oh, trust me, there's so much more!” The voice came from behind me and I turned to find a slightly older version of the girl who had drugged me. It all clicked together in a second. How could I have been so stupid?! I had thought Rebecca would be too old for a babysitter by now because she WAS too old for a babysitter. It had been Rebecca who had given me the laced wine, not Christina – the older sister with whom I now found myself face to face. I stood there in shock and outrage at my own stupidity as Rebecca plunged the syringe into my neck...


3 comments:

  1. OH ma Gawd, there is MORE?! GAH, monday surely cannot come sooner! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t wait to see a part 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, not exactly silver platform heels, but so much better. What could he have ever done to elicit such a plan, or are they just two crazy bitches? It is such a pleasure to have you back. Welcome! . . . and looking forward to #3 and beyond. TY.

    ReplyDelete