Saturday 20 March 2021

Shakes (a Liza story)

 18/25

This is the newest caption in my Aiko series. Find the rest on my index page


“So, this Aiko chick...she's the reason you're doing all...this?” Mason gestured to himself and looked down in shame at the lipstick stain he had left on the straw of his milkshake.


Liza raised an eyebrow. “Chick? That's no way for a young lady to talk,” she grinned. “If you want me to top up your beverage with some of my special sherbet, I suggest you make the necessary adjustments.” She waved a sachet across the table teasingly.


Mason shivered, and not just from the brain freeze. In just two short days he had already witnessed the full power of the powder in Liza's possession. His outfit spoke for itself. He should have known something was amiss when her step-dad made them apple pie dressed in a French maid's outfit but how could have known he was about to be served up as her next victim? From the second that crust had crossed his lips, his fate had been sealed. His body had been seized by the 'want' – that clammy desperation to do whatever it took to get just another taste of that substance. Liza had gladly supplied the 'whatever'.


“Oh...” he looked left and right to see who was looking and tried to sink deeper into the diner booth while Liza drank in his discomfort. “The girl you like, Aiko,” he began as demurely as he possibly could and even batted his eyelashes a little for effect, “she's the one you are making me do this for?”


“She's the best!?” Liza practically chomped off the end of his sentence. “She's my hero. She feminises boys with such style and so effortlessly...she's such an inspiration. I am going dress up as many boys as I can and photo them for my blog and Aiko is going to come back and we're going to be best friends...” The frantic pace of her voice slowed and something resembling uncertainty entered her face. “Aiko is going to come back...” she whispered, “she has to...”


Mason studied the vulnerability in her features and rested his chin in hands. He could almost forgive all the outfits and the makeup he had been forced to endure. In that second Liza's dominance over him appeared to crumble. And then...as quickly as it had arrived, her weakness snapped away.


“But until then,” she tossed him the sachet and giggled as he gobbled it down, digging himself deeper into her clutches. “Until then, it's just us. Drink up, sugar, we're going shopping. I need you to look your best for my blog if you're going to catch Aiko's eye.”



2 comments:

  1. Hmm, this really leaves some bitter sad tinge in Liza's story... I have a feeling this is going to end tragically, but also... gloriously, somehow.

    ...the way I'm craving for this story is quite appropriate, innit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm...we shall see. I think you may be surprised

      Delete