Friday 7 May 2021

Whatever Happened to Tim? (Flashback Friday)

 I feel like I call a lot of my victims Tim... Anywhizzle, this one is Flashback to There's Not an App for That from 2015



Good morning, you're through to UltraReal Bodysuits Customer Care, my name is Felicity. How can I help you today?

Hello there. My name's Trinity...

Wait...wait. You're a woman?

Sigh...well I suppose I am now...thanks to you...I used to be Tim...except five years ago I was locked inside one of your ModernWoman bodysuits for supposedly violating your piracy rules.

I remember. You jailbroke your suit and ironically turned it into a prison. How is life as a ModernWoman treating you anyway?

Quite well actually.

What...really?!

Well, yes. Of course it took a while to adapt, but once I accepted this was my life now, I was able to use my new feminine perks to my advantage. It turns out being a woman is actually really easy.

Is that right...?

Sure it is. With my computer engineering knowledge from my old life and my new looks and charm, I was able to build a multimillion dollar startup from the ground up.

Not to mention the absolute fortune you have spent in our webstore to enhance your suit. I am looking at your account now. Not exactly playing on a level playing field with the rest of us girls are you?

Well, actually that's why I'm calling. All the new features I've downloaded have been great...the improved vision...the linguistics...all of it. Except the old features that is. The ones from when this thing was just a...sigh...sex toy to me.

The sensitive nipples...bimbo mode..horney harlot mode...

Yes, yes...those...

Sorry, I didn't hear that. There was some noise in the background.

Oh, right. I'm on a balcony on the building I own in the city. There's a lot of traffic right now.

Is that so? So, what's the problem again?

Well, it's kind of awkward. As I said, I am very successful but I still get these urges. Looking like I do, people always seem to think I slept my way to the top and...well...sometimes it gets too much and I worry I might prove them right...

So...?

So, I was wondering if you could turn Horney Harlot mode off?

Sorry, I didn't catch that. The traffic was loud again. What was that about Horney Harlot mode?

Turn it off.

What!?

Turn it off!!

Turn it up? Gotcha. Cranking it up to 11 right now. I'm sure you're gonna enjoy your next board meeting. Have a satisfying day now!


1 comment: