Thursday 26 January 2023

RansomWear

 Sorry for the late caption this week. I had a job interview on Tuesday morning so I was busy on Monday. 

By the way, thank you for all the lovely comments on my captions, I am not intentionally ignoring them but I am having problems leaving replies as I get logged out whenever I try. Please know I read and appreciate all of them.


Good afternoon, you're through to UltraReal Bodysuits Customer Care, my name is Felicity. How can I help you today?

You have to help me! Please help me! This is a nightmare!

Whoa!! Slow down there tiger. Where's the fire?

My suit, the one I have on loan from you, it's been hacked!!

Wait! What do you mean it's been hacked? Do you have it on right now?

Yes, and it won't come off.

What do mean it won't come off?

It won't come off. When I try to activate the keypad on the hip, the LED just flashes red and then nothing happens.

Okay, that's strange. All our bodysuits are state-of-the-art, expertly handcrafted to give the most authentic female experience to any wearer. Wait a minute...didn't you say you thought it had been hacked?!

I got an email.

An email?!

Some anonymous sender, but they knew everything about me. Said they had hacked my suit with something called a ransomware virus.

Oh, right. Those...

Yes, those...

Well, sir, I am pleased to tell you it is your lucky day. Here at UltraReal Bodysuits we put the customer first always and we are fully insured for occassions such as this. If you pay this err...ransom, we will gladly refund you once you are out safe and sound. How great is that?

They don't want money...

What?!

The hacker...he isn't asking for money. He...errr...wants something else. He wants me. He wants me to..oh god I cant...

Sir?

...but I can't stay like this. This was supposed to be a bit of fun...

Sir, please calm down.

...and now I'm stuck like this...unless...unless...but it's vile...degrading...to be used like that...

Sir, please?!

...I'm going to do it. I have to. I can't stay like this... Goodbye.

Sir?...Sir?...Please come back. We can help you negotiate. Sir? We can replace any money.

But....that....that is going to stay with you forever...



2 comments:

  1. Wow, and great title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lovely as you are, he may be thinking you are marriage material....

    ReplyDelete