Friday, 14 August 2026

Whatever Happened to the Babysitter? (The Last Time I Babysat)

 This Flashback Friday features the unnamed babysitter from my 3 part story "The Last Time I Babysat". You can find Part 1 here.


The air felt thick with baby powder and once again my diaper was clean and soft on my ass. No more red skin, no more painful chaffing – just blissful fragrant cushion. As always, I was stuck motionless on my back, the muscle relaxant having done its job, and I had all the time in the world to examine my predicament. I wished my legs hadn't been splayed akimbo. My right foot was up by my hip and that was going to get uncomfortable quick. The silk stockings, as soft as they were, would bite into my legs in this position and I might even lose feeling. What's more, the clumsy pose had caused my frilly nightgown to ride up and expose my diaper. No-one was here to see me but for some reason it added to my feeling of debasement. My arms lay helplessly either side of my head and I started to drool without my pacifier in place. Would my diaper leak with my legs spread like this? I dreaded how Daddy might react if I made a mess of my cot...

The fact that Christina and Rebecca no longer lived in the home they had left me tied up dressed as a baby had come as a hammer blow. But nothing could have prepared me for the revelation that had come next. Naturally, I had assumed I had been left in a family home, and that their imminent return to find me bound in my own filth would lead to the cops being called and ultimately my public humiliation as I was carted to the station in a dirty diaper and baby clothes. Except, none of that happened. Instead, the man I would come to know only as 'Daddy' came home.

Lying motionless on my back amongst an army of stuffed toys gave me a lot of time to think. The first thing that clicked was the size of the cot. It was far too big for an actual baby. The next penny to drop was the guy's seemingly endless collection of adult baby clothing and diapers, and ultimately I concluded that the girls had left me tied up in the home of some creep with an adult baby fetish. Seeing me bound and waiting for him when he came home must have felt like all his Christmas's come at once. Other details seemed far more sinister – like why did he have a supply of muscle relaxant on tap? And the biggy – why was he keeping me here?

Daddy takes care of me to the finest detail. I always have fresh clean clothes as soon as I mess myself, which happens more than I would like to admit – muscle relaxant isn't great for self control. He strokes my hair, even though it is a wig, while he feeds me my bottle and never forgets to burp me after. I often drool at this point and he is always ready to carefully fix my lip gloss.. He is weirdly talented with a makeup brush and this is another detail that sends shivers up my spine. And that's it. He is otherwise kind and tender. He will softly spank my butt if I mess too much but I think he knows it isn't my fault.

As I stare at the mobile circling my head, I wonder how I will get out of this. Daddy obviously has no plan to let me go. I have lost track of how long I have been here, and no-one knows where I am except Christina and Rebecca, and I doubt they have been looking out for me after what I did to them. They got their revenge – even if they have no idea just how much revenge they got.



No comments:

Post a Comment