This is a Flashback Friday for 'And Now for Something Completely Sexy'.
“Howdee, Folks, and welcome back to 'Digging for Gold'!” The endlessly charismatic Britt Bunting beamed into the television camera. “The show where you the public bring me your family heirlooms, your garage sale finds, or just the contents at the back of your junk drawer and I might just make you an offer for it. Remember, anything I don't buy will go to auction at the end of the show and all you lovely people at home will get a chance to be a golddigger just like me!” She drew her painted lips wider to show off a set of perfectly whitened teeth. “On today's show, we have Wilma! What treasure do you have for me Wilma?” The host turned to face her guest and the tall doll like figure that accompanied her.
“It is an old bodysuit.” Wilma gestured towards the glassy stare frozen on the figure's face. “I have been led to believe it is a classic and that only a small number of these were ever made. I put two and two together and figured it might be worth something. It's been in my family, and I suppose you could say my family has been in it, going on ten years now.”
“Well, Wilma,” Britt began in a sing-song voice. “Your instincts are in fact spot on. If I am not mistaken this particular model is a special edition produced by UltraReal Bodysuits in the mid-2010s called the...ahem...Stepford Slut 2000. A number rather higher than how many were actually produced. However, I don't believe these garments are from the original product.” She finished, indicating the latex bodysuit, suspenders and corset the bodysuit had been dressed in.
“Oh, no, that's just something my brothers were into a while back.” Wilma grinned. “Guys can be such perverts!” She said, swatting the bodysuit's rubber covered backside. “The hair is done differently too – a bit more feral than the pigtails they had me putting her in during their sexy schoolgirl phase...”
“I see...” Britt blushed and glanced nervously at the camera. “So, I take it that the bodysuit is still fully operational?”
“I should fucking think so...” Wilma snorted. “My good for nothing husband has been inside it for the last nine years. The only reason she's not moving right now is because she's in standby mode so we can do this interview. Otherwise, she would be trying to blow your cameraman right now. I'm sure you know this but the Stepford Slut 2000 turns its wearer into a wanton cum whore. Since my brothers got married and stopped banging her, she just sits around all day masturbating. It's annoying. She keeps stealing my hairbrush.”
“Right, well, I'm afraid if your husband is still inside there is no way we can accept him...er her into our auction today.” Britt stammered, urgently trying to get the camera crew to move towards the next waiting guest. Once the fated bodysuit and its wife/owner were well out of shot Britt turned back to Wilma and slipped her a card. “If you still want to sell, give this number a call,” she whispered. “There is an auction for everything – especially where your husband's...desires are involved...”

No comments:
Post a Comment