Monday, 28 September 2026

Customer Serviced Part 1

 


“It's called the ShortStaqqed,” Chloe explained in a hushed tone. She still couldn't believe what she had just helped the other two women do and was feeling equal parts terrified and horny. She met each of their gazes and saw the fire in their eyes that she felt in her own. Smiling devilishly, she raised her glass of wine. “It's one of our off-brand options but it will do the job alright!” She gestured to the figure in the red latex lingerie sprawled on the rug between them, one eye still half-closed from the massive dose of tranquillizer. “He came in asking for UltraReal, of course. All our customers do. It's the only brand of bodysuit they know. But their safety record is terrible. Even my girl Felicity says so and she works for UltraReal. Hence, we don't stock them. A small independent sex shop like ours is just one lawsuit away from extinction.”

“Jack never did have much of an imagination,” Adrianna sighed. “Maybe if he did, he wouldn't have to resort to this kind of crap to get me into bed. He never did like being told 'no' either...”

“You can say that again...” Chloe snorted. “When I told him UltraReal was a 'no-go', he hit the roof – yelling and calling me useless bitch, even blaming me for him not being able to get laid. Fortunately for me, Jessie here was on hand with her phone out recording the whole thing.” She nodded to the third woman in their circle. “I don't know what he would have done if you weren't there. Of course, I didn't realise until afterwards she was your sister.”

“I went in to buy a dildo,” Jessie giggled, “but Jack wasn't the kind of giant dick I was looking for!”

“Come now, Jess...” Adrianna smirked. “Jack and 'giant dick' don't belong in the same sentence – trust me... And I too am glad you got the whole thing recorded. And, Chloe, I am more than grateful you were happy to share your stock with us and my dearest drugged husband.” She paused to watch the bodysuited Jack groan loudly as he continued to rouse from his stupor. “Why don't you tell us a little bit more about the 'ShortStaqqed'.?”

“Well, aside from the obvious...” Chloe began as Jack began to paw dumbly at the huge jiggly breasts attached to his chest. “Its unique selling point is its size-compression features. Regardless of how big the wearer is going in, they will always stand no more that a shade under five feet once it's sealed.” She laughed softly as Jack stared up at the ceiling as if it were too far away. “It is a submissive type suit and comes with app controls as standard to set the wearer's libido and obedience. Oh, and it has a full set of oral, vaginal and anal fleshlight inserts for easy penetration – though in this horny slut both the vaginal and anal inserts will be going straight into his ass...”

“What are you going to do with him?” Jessie gasped almost spilling her wine.

“I'm not going to do anything.” Chloe smiled. “I will leave that to our customers. I have a feeling we are going to sell a lot more ShortStaqqed bodysuits now that we have our own demo model!”


No comments:

Post a Comment